Your college has joined SEED, now what? SEED offers benefits for individuals and groups on your campus, take action today!
1. Sign up for the Newsletter
Keep abreast of SEED news, resources, and all green and sustainability education trends and topics for the community college audience.
2. Connect to Facebook and Twitter
Find timely green events and happenings at community colleges, join the conversation.
3. Appoint a SEED Campus Ambassador
Identify a specific person on campus to be the conduit for national SEED information.
4. Get a personal SEED Orientation
Set up a personal orientation call with a SEED team member to learn about how you can get the most out of SEED.
5. Post SEED and AACC on your website
Use these logos and language to highlight your membership.
6. Watch the SEED 101 Video to learn how to navigate the website.