The Resource Center organizes resources around 7 green economy “Sectors” and 7 “Topics.”
Search by sector or by topic, or across all sectors and/or all topics. Or search by keyword at the top right of this page.
Submit your curriculum and other resources to this database.
Through Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities, Campus and Course Conversations:
- Is easy to implement and is interesting for students
- Improves student engagement in getting to know each other across cultural and political divides, helping to reduce polarization and build understanding within our society
- Provides real world applications and critical thinking opportunities
- Improves students’ communication and civil discourse skills, helping them become better change agents
- Increases Civic Engagement and appreciation for democracy while reducing apathy