The Solar Training Network is a new program designed to help meet the workforce needs of the solar industry through solar training and strategic employment partnerships. It will bring together solar training providers, job seekers, and solar employers to strengthen America’s rapidly expanding solar workforce.
The American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) will work with community colleges, faculty, and students to facilitate new connections that will improve access to solar training, resources, and career opportunities. Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Read the Solar Training Network Factsheet(pdf).
Benefits of Joining the Solar Training Network:
- Connection opportunities for training providers, employers, and job seekers
- Utilize a member-only job seeker-to-employer connection platform
- Attend solar job fairs and other regional training events
- Find solar training resources and content
- Access to a national directory of solar training providers
If you are a solar training provider interested in helping your students find employment after course completion or a solar employer looking for new, trained solar employees, then consider joining the Solar Training Network:
The Solar Foundation
Certifications & Industry Credentials, Curricular MaterialsInnovative Practices & PartnershipsProfessional Development ResourcesSkill Sets, Competencies & Career Pathways