The Resource Center organizes resources around 7 green economy “Sectors” and 7 “Topics.”
Search by sector or by topic, or across all sectors and/or all topics. Or search by keyword at the top right of this page.
What are the Criteria?
Resources that are included in the SEED Center have been reviewed by the TAG and meet the following criteria:
- Accessible and available for colleges to model and/or customize to their local labor markets
- Not to be used as a means to market individual consultants or their products to AACC members
- Promote colleges becoming generally more innovative
Additionally, be sure to check out our Green Programs!
Page 1 of 11
A study shows a transition to 100% clean, renewable energies is highly realistic – even today, with the technologies currently available.
Christian Breyer, Professor for Solar Economy at LUT University, Finland and Hans-Josef Fell, President of the Energy Watch Group, present on their latest joint publication, the study on Global Energy Systems based on 100% Renewable Energy.The study, published April 2019, is the first of its kind to outline a 1.5°C scenario with a cost-effective, cross-sectoral, technology-rich global 100% renewable energy system that does not build on negative CO2 emission technologies.
Written by the “Climate News Network,” this article provides a synopsis of 47 peer-reviewed research papers by 91 different authors that agree that renewable energy can meet the world’s energy needs by the middle of this century. Not only is it possible to power the world through wind, solar, and water, but this article also discusses the 28.6 million long-term, full-time jobs that will be created through the switch to renewable energies. The article also provides links to various research papers and resources for further reading.
This Guide is designed to help leaders and practitioners of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in improving their understanding and implementation of education for sustainable development (ESD) using a whole-institution approach to greening their institutions. The Guide reflects the objective of the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for TVET to assist TVET institutions in their journey towards transformation.
This group is designed to provide you with valuable and up-to-date resources and curriculum tailored to courses in your industry sector.
- Find and share news & updates below in our Comments section
- Explore links, documents and other relevant items under Shared Resources
- Access Project-Based Learning units of instruction under Shared Projects
- View sector-specific outlines under Shared Outlines
- Members receive additional updates sent to directly to them through our Message Center
Join the online community group today!
Video clips, essays, papers and more on sustainability topics. Great for incorporating into lesson plans, ranging from sustainable development to clean energy.
Page 1 of 11