The SEED Center is the first national resource of its kind for community colleges. It’s FREE.
As a SEED member, you will join other colleges as a recognized leader supporting the role of higher education in fostering economic growth and fulfilling the requirements of the emerging green and sustainable economy.
SEED Members agree to:
- Incorporate promising practices and curricula into programs
- Develop and engage faculty and staff
- Engage students and invite participation
- Partner with employers and the community
- Share resources and encourage other colleges to participate
The SEED Center provides you with tools to take these steps and more!
- Learn about what it means to be a member of the SEED Center through the Membership Overview (pdf).
- Sign the SEED Pledge Form for College Presidents (pdf) to become a member of the SEED Center.
- Email the Pledge Form to email@example.com
- Appoint a SEED Campus Ambassador to be a conduit for national SEED Center information and initiatives for your campus.
Learn More & Resources:
- Invitation from AACC Leadership
- The Get Started Toolkit (pdf) is a comprehensive introduction to the SEED Center and includes steps to take action at your college today.
- Sign up for the monthly Newsletter to learn about the latest learning opportunities.
- For more active updates, engage with the SEED Center via Facebook and Twitter.
- See which other colleges have taken the pledge through our Member Directory.
- Watch the SEED Center 101 Video to learn how to navigate the website.
- Check out our Program Review (pdf) to learn more about past initiatives.