The SEED Center is the first national resource of its kind for community colleges. It’s FREE.
As a SEED member, you will join other colleges as a recognized leader supporting the role of higher education in fostering economic growth and fulfilling the requirements of the emerging green and sustainable economy.
SEED Members agree to:
- Incorporate promising practices and curricula into programs
- Develop and engage faculty and staff
- Engage students and invite participation
- Partner with employers and the community
- Share resources and encourage other colleges to participate
The SEED Center provides you with tools to take these steps and more!
- Learn about what it means to be a member of the SEED Center through the Membership Overview.
- Sign the SEED Pledge Form for College Presidents (pdf) to become a member of the SEED Center.
- Email the Pledge Form to debrarowe (at) aya.yale.edu
Learn More & Resources:
- Sign up for the newsletter to learn about the latest learning opportunities.
- See which other colleges have taken the pledge through our Member Directory.