The Resource Center organizes resources around 7 green economy “Sectors” and 7 “Topics.”
Search by sector or by topic, or across all sectors and/or all topics. Or search by keyword at the top right of this page.
What are the Criteria?
Resources that are included in the SEED Center have been reviewed by the TAG and meet the following criteria:
- Accessible and available for colleges to model and/or customize to their local labor markets
- Not to be used as a means to market individual consultants or their products to AACC members
- Promote colleges becoming generally more innovative
Additionally, be sure to check out our Green Programs!
Page 8 of 8
1) Document the current state of wind power and identify important technological accomplishments and societal benefits
2. Explore potential pathways for wind power to contribute to future electricity needs in the U.S.
3. Quantify costs, benefits, and other impacts associated with continued growth of wind power
4. Identify actions that could support growth in the use and application of wind-generated electricity
Note: Must now pay for these publications.
Page 8 of 8