The Solar Training Network is a new program designed to help meet the workforce needs of the solar industry through solar training and strategic employment partnerships. It will bring together solar training providers, job seekers, and solar employers to strengthen America’s rapidly expanding solar workforce.
The Solar Training Network is funded by the U.S Department of Energy SunShot Initiative. Led by The Solar Foundation, the team includes the American Association of Community Colleges, the National Association of Workforce Boards, GRID Alternatives, the Florida Solar Energy Center, Solar Energy International (SEI), and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
AACC worked with community colleges, faculty, and students to facilitate new connections that will improve access to solar training, resources, and career opportunities.
Read the Solar Training Network Factsheet (PDF).
Benefits of Joining the Solar Training Network:
- Connection opportunities for training providers, employers, and job seekers
- Utilize a member-only job seeker-to-employer connection platform
- Attend solar job fairs and other regional training events
- Find solar training resources and content
- Access to a national directory of solar training providers
Join The Solar Training Network:
If you are a solar training provider interested in helping your students find employment
after course completion or a solar employer looking for new, trained solar employees,
then consider joining the Solar Training Network: